top of page

OUR SERVICES

We offer in-clinic, and in-home assessment (on a case-by-case basis) for mobility devices, such as walkers, rollators, manual and electric wheelchairs, as well as electric scooters. Our goal is to increase community access, and independence for all. 

We provide ADP Assessments for those eligible. 

We can provide the assessment in clinic (2111 Dunwin Drive), or in-home.

We provide a mobility aid prescription, as well as facilitate funding.

 

Assistive Devices Program and Eligibility

The Assistive Devices Program (ADP) is an Ontario Government program providing financial assistance to those with a long-term disability. To be eligible, one must be a resident of Ontario (and have a valid, updated Ontario Health Card), and have a disability requiring a mobility aid for more than 6 months. 

If eligible, the ADP program offers 75% coverage for the cost of the mobility aid. the remaining 25% can often be covered by private insurance, Ontario Disability Support Program, Ontario Works, and most private insurances. 

 



 

Long Road
bottom of page